This policy sets out how we handle personal information. It covers FETCH VENTURES PTY LTD (ABN 73 612 913 318), trading as GOOD SCRUFF.
What type of personal information do we collect?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. When you browse our website, we may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website such as the date and time of access, the IP address, domain name and details of the information accessed.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the website.
When you provide personal information to us via the website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete account registration and buy products on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a an email.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- Provide you with services described on the website, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the website, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the website, in order to provide a more personalised experience
- Update you with operational news and information about our website and services like to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide
- Monitor activity on the website, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website
- Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- Manage our legal and operational affairs
- Provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates which we feel may interest you. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When may we disclose your personal information?
How do we store your personal information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we pass them on encrypted in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We also take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including contact details and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information?
You may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. You also have the right to request corrections of any errors in that information. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our websites may not work properly in your case.
When we need to update this policy
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, or if you think we have not been complying with Australian privacy law, you can make a complaint in writing to us. We will consider your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter.